September 2019 – Tentative Date, call to be put on call list
Prerequisites for Occupational First Aid Level 1 Instructor:
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to instructor training.
- Hold current/valid Standard First Aid certificate or higher.
- Have been employed as a designated first aid attendant for at least 1 year
- Complete a WorkSafeBC Jurisprudence Package.
- Have successfully participated in a complete OFA Level 1 or OFA Level 1 equivalent course prior to the initial instructor training
Participants should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the required paperwork. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for the course will not be able to join the class. A minimum of 1 week advance notice is required for change or cancellation. No-shows will not be eligible for refund.