September 16th to 20th 2019
Monday to Friday
Prerequisites for Occupational First Aid Level 1 Instructor:
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to instructor training.
- Hold current/valid Level One or Standard First Aid certificate or higher.
- Have been employed as a designated first aid attendant for at least 1 year (letter from employer will work)
- Complete a WorkSafeBC Jurisprudence Package. (Valley can send you the paperwork)
- Have successfully participated in a complete OFA Level 1 or OFA Level 1 equivalent course within 1 year of the initial instructor training
Participants should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the required paperwork. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for the course will not be able to join the class. A minimum of 2 weeks advance notice is required for change or cancellation. No-shows will not be eligible for refund.