As of September 13, proof of 1st Covid vaccine will be required. As of October 24, proof of full Covid vaccination will be required. Date changes and cancellations are allowed but a minimum of 5 full business days-notice is required.
Here’s what to expect when you arrive at the school for your class:
- questions related to COVID 19 (Screening Health form)
- all students will be wearing face masks throughout the school
- class size limited to 10 to 12 students
- social distancing will be practiced as much as possible
- signage has been posted throughout the school reminding students to wash hands, use hand sanitizer, social distancing etc.
- commonly used surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day
- students will receive individual mannequin for their use during the course
If you would like a copy of the Valley First Aid Exposure Control Plan, please contact the school