March 30th to April 3rd, 2020
8:30am – 4:00pm
$950.00 (no tax) includes books.
Prerequisites for Occupational First Aid Level 1 Instructor:
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to instructor training.
- Hold a current/valid Standard First Aid Certificate or higher for a minimum of at least one year
- Have successfully participated in a complete OFA Level 1 or OFA Level 1 Equivalent course within ONE YEAR prior to the initial instructor training.
- Have been employed as a designated first aid attendant for at least 1 year
- Complete a WorkSafeBC Jurisprudence Package (provided by from Valley First Aid)
Participants should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the required paperwork. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for the course will not be able to join the class. A minimum of 1 week advance notice is required for change or cancellation. No-shows will not be eligible for refund.